Thursday, December 22, 2011

Because

When the words spoken out from you



Crashed my heart into pieces



When ever you ignore me

A pieces of my heart dies





It hurts so much...

It's killing me








I know

You don't wish to...


You don't want me to worry about you.




But,Please tell me.


We're in this together baby

You always ask me to share my true feeling

But, what about yours?

I wanna listen, I wanna know

I wanna be the one who can solve your problem

Even if I can't

I wanna be there for you

I want to be the one you can reply on

The one you can depend on

The one you'll always think of when you're hopeless or simple feeling blue

I need you to..

I love you








Your pain
Your sorrow
My heart aches
I wish to ease all of it.







I need you because I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment