Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cold

I don't know what's wrong with you babe:(
sorry...
for not understands u enough...

Just feels like you're being cold toward me..
is it something wrong?
I did something wrong?

feels like you don't even feel like talk to me,
text me, whatsapp me. or what so ever

:(((((


BIG :(((((((


Sorry for my attitude earlier:( the other day at sg...
I know sometimes I'm being stubborn & arrogant:(
I'm sorry



sayang u..
Hugs
I love you b.



Thanks for the bday pressie..
I know you got no money d.. but still buy me something so expensive..
I really like it.
thanks
IloveYou not becasue of what you done,how you look,what you buy.
Its because of who you are, what you are:)
I love you becasue of you.


I'm glad that I found you.
And even glad and honestly..
I'm super lucky to have you by my side
and I fucking love you!!




I love you





No comments:

Post a Comment