Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hug attack!

Don't know
why you cry...




Hmmmm,sayang u...



hugs...






no matter what reason, atleast I'm by your side when u need me the most:)
cry on my shoulder baby:) hugs
big big hugs:D
Bear hugs attack!! lol:p
sayang u :'(
still wondering the reason
women's mind is a mystic
you're a mystic that can never be solve or discover. lol
I must watch more Astro discovery, so maybe I can understand you more.
LOL hahah! kidding love :p


baby,I don't like it:(
when u dont tell me things and bear it all in your heart
feels like I'm a outsider.... I wanna be there for you, help u get throught all the tough time
hug you tight when u need me the most
sayang u like nobody business.
stroke your head and whisper in your ears:"baby, I'm here. don't worry. everything's going to be fine... Cause I'm here for you. I'll always be there for you. love you baby girl."
Kiss your forehead*Muacks*



If there's anything you wanna tell me.
Just speak k?
I'll be listening:) becasue I always be there for youuuuuuu~ lol
hugsssss:D




I love you baby girl...




<3
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment