Tuesday, November 22, 2011

L.A.S

I know there's not much I can do...





Perhaps, whatever I do and where ever we went..
reminds you of him?



Watching you blinded your eyes with tears.
Knowing that you're thinking of him,
It kills me softly inside...


Whenever you're thinking of him,I can acutally feel it.
I know....and I understands.






But, I still believe...
Time and Me with full of loves... Will let you forget about him, and let go of him:)



Day by day,
I've fallen deeper and deeper,
I've used to surrounded by your laughter.
The way you smile, I can't resist my self.
Every tears drop rolling down from your cheek,
I'll weep them off.
And hold you in my arms,
Hug you tightly untill I barely breathing.
Every bit of your touch,
Awaken every nerve in my body.
Wanting to tell you how much I like you,
I just can't resist myself from you.
Makes me want to adore you,
Like nobody else could do.
IAY




I just want you to know how much you mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment