Wednesday, November 16, 2011

This feeling inside

Everytime
When you're quiet..
I always trying to figure out what you're thinking...
Is it thinking of him that makes you quiet down?

I don't know what to do,
What I'm suppose to feel
How I'm suppose to feel

Sad?

I don't know how to describe my feeling
Whenever you frown...
When you cry, a pieces of my heart dies...

It's a lil bit funny, this feeling inside...

I'll try harder.
For us:)





I wondered if you could hear my heart in your sleep,
Recognize the smell of my skin in your dreams,
Touch my lips when you wake up,
And whisper in my ears while I sleep.

I pondered all that as you fell asleep to my heartbeat,
Breathing softly on my chest with one of your hands still feeling me.
And when I wake up it was your lips,
Or maybe it's all just a dream.

But when I declared "I adore you",
I could feel your lips at my ear,
Whispering the sweet melody,
Of everything I ever wanted to hear.




IAY

No comments:

Post a Comment