Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Smile:)



Everytime when you frown or unhappy
And there's nothing I can do to makes you smile..

I feel so useless
I feel like there's nothing else I can do
And I should've done something to make you feel better

I can only blame myself...




I wanna be the one you turn to..when you're down
I wish to be the one...
The one you wanna
Laugh , smile ,cry ,frown ,dream ,play ,joke , kiss , hug with..
be the reason you smile..
be there for you when ever you need me.
When you have a bad day, I'll be there for you:)


Smile:)
That's the most attractive part of you









They said :"The one who hurt you the most, Are the one you loves the most."

Just a word...
You can crash down my entire world and my soul
You can makes me feels like I'm in heaven,
And you can makes me feel like living in hell.

Just a simple words can cut through my hearts like a razor blade.




I'm willing to brighten up your day, Even if I can't brighten up mine:)

Cause you're the reason why my days turn grey.




IAY

No comments:

Post a Comment