Monday, February 6, 2012

:(

I know it's not easy for you





I just have to be patient..





I'm sorry for being dissapointed on you
I know you're already felt guilty about it...
And I'm making it worst..






Shouldn't being so selfish
I should be more thoughtful..



But, I wish that you'll love me like how u love your exs
and how u get along with my friends and family
like how you get along with theirs
do things that you've done for them
give out more of yourself to me like how u give to them.
much more than them...
I wanna be the one..
The one you love the most..
The one you want the most...
And the only one you'll give in to everything





Cause you're the one I love the most
the one I want more than anything else in the world
your everyhthing





I know you're afraid,but trust me baby
I won't let you down.
I wanna let you feel for the first time.
You found the right guy:)
the one you can trust,
and you're glad that we've met
and I'm guy that you'll never forget
the guy you love the most
and the guy who loves you & adores you the most.




I'll be patiently waiting....
Don't let me wait too long:(
It hurts:(
Cause I can't stop thinking how you give out yourself to others
but not me:(
starting to wondering and being depressing..





sorry...
I love you b.



No comments:

Post a Comment