Tuesday, February 21, 2012

We always get what we wanted.
But not always what we needed.



We'll get whatever we wanted eventually
It's only matters of time right?

Just have to be patient and believe in yourself
and don't give up:)
have faith in yourself
you'll achieve it!




Watching you travel everyday in and out from sg
watching you tired like hell
everyday exhausted, aches every where
can't bear to watch it
Feel so useless:(

I must work hard!!! In order to give u a better life
So you dont have to be tired everyday travel in and out
I want you to be tired everyday shopping around:)
hhehe



I love you baby,I really do...
But I'm afraid you might get used to it...
And no longer have interest in me:(




There's no way to show how much I love you baby.
Becasue it's infinite






Infinity love for you<3



I LOVE YOU!! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment